Many patients experience nervousness or anxiety during dental procedures. Some dental procedures can be quite time consuming and taxing for the patient. In such situations, we have the option for sedation for our patients. It is our goal to make you feel comfortable and relaxed during any dental procedures. At Mosaic Smile Care, we offer several different options to our patients who might be anxious.
Some options for methods of sedation are:
- Nitrous Oxide
- Oral Sedation
- Deep Sedation
- General Anesthesia
Our dentists can also give you tips that can help alleviate your anxiety during the procedure.
Here are some tips to think about when you come in for your procedure:
- Ask lots of questions and educate yourself about the procedure that is being performed
- Listen to music that relaxes you
- Eat a light snack before you come in
- Try to avoid stimulants like tea or coffee before your procedure so that you can remain relaxed
- Deep breathing and thinking of pleasant times also help your muscles stay relaxed
Give us a call today to discuss the best options for you during a procedure.